Wednesday, September 03, 2008

But life goes on, and so does our kitchen experimentation. My mother was quite worried when she saw the recent pictures of the Djenne Djenno frogslegs venture. Did I realize that there are poisonous frogs? she wrote. Well, in fact I didn't, so I tucked in without worries in ignorant bliss. When it comes to mushrooms, I do know of course, and I am not about to eat any- nor give you any in your dinner, dear potential guest who might be reading this. But there are some very goodlooking mushrooms around now in the rainy season- this one for instance looks perfectly fine-how can one find out, without putting anyone at risk, whether a mushroom is edible?


Post a Comment

<< Home