Sunday, July 17, 2011


I check the statistics on this blog now and then. It tickled me to find out that 2 people in a place called KIRIBATI has read my journal in the last 24 hours!
How intriguing! Where on earth is Kiribati?
It is an independent Atoll in the South Pacific with about 100 000 inhabitants, formerly known as the Gilbert Islands, but you know this already of course...I now know courtesy of Wikipedia. How very exciting! If the Kiribatians are looking in again, please accept my invitation to spend some time at Hotel Djenne Djenno!

4 Comments:

Blogger David said...

There you beat me: I'VE never had visitors from Kiribati but it sounds - and looks - wonderful. What's the worm in that particular bud, I wonder?

12:31 PM  
Blogger Nat said...

Hi. I am from Kiribati which is a former British colony in the South Pacific. I am planning to open a Blog account to discuss some important environmental issues now affecting my country. Will drop by very now and then.....

Bye

9:18 PM  
Blogger toubab said...

Hi Nat,
I would be very interested to read your blog, please keep me informed!
Sophie

12:29 PM  
Blogger Marie Javins said...

There is a very funny travel book about a man who lived in Kiribati, called "Sex Lives of Cannibals." I'm sure you'd like it! -Marie

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home