Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Into Africa

I have been trying my best to change my ticket- I am restless and want to return. Tried to fly this Saturday instead of the 26th, but cannot get a flight until Monday with a large penalty to pay for changing it. So will have to hold my horses...Talking of horses, someone has bought the venerable old Max. I had told Ace to try and sell because I cannot continue feeding two horses in Djenne now. The end of an era. And my telephone call with Sidi in Timbuktu would no longer be possible today. Keita told me just now that all contact with the occupied territory has been cut. Perhaps too many people are giving information about positions of the rebels etc..?


Post a Comment

<< Home